Honestly, not a lot of make up, more like an old lady pouch to carry my pills and balm. So, here it goes:
- Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist: It’s a facial mist to refresh your face throughout the day. I usually use it during the summer as a moisturiser and has a lovely smell, so doubles up as a scent.
- Hycosan Extra Eye Drops: I suffer from really dry eyes due to working with screens all day long & this was recommended by my optometrist. It is on the pricey side but it works well for me without it being irritated and is easy to use rather than other ones.
- White Musk Smoky Rose Eau De Toilette: Got this as a gift so using it till it finishes.
- Aromatherapy Head Ease Roll On: I got my friend a stress ease one & she loved it, so I got one myself for my headache during the day. Its effective and soothing.
- Nuxe Lip Balm: This cost about £9 but it is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever own. This is my second pot and the first one last me for about a year or so, it is worth it if you are not prone to losing stuff.
- Tiger Balm: I am that Asian lady that would hand this over to you if get any pain. I never go anywhere without this, I use it for my headache, stomachache, muscle pain, apparently any kind of ailment.
- Plasters: Handy when trying to break new shoes 🙂
- Sanitary Pads: A necessity, I used to shy away from showing this around but nowadays, I ain’t bothered.
- Missha All Around Sun Block: You always need to carry a sunscreen around. This is one of my favourites because it leaves your skin dewy and it doesn’t leave a white cast.
- Medicines: I told you am an old person, I carry all kinds of pills, gaviscon for indigestion, paracetamol for headache, ibuprofen for pain relief. I try not to rely on them too much but when the pain threshold reaches its limit then, I’ll take whatever.
As I told you I don’t carry a whole lot of makeup, these are my day to day stuff for work – I’ll carry the odd lipstick or my CC cream occasionally but that’s it. Let me know if you have any essentials for your makeup bag.